Preselling Townhouse At Ferndale Villas
The Ferndale Villas, is the very first residential development by Alveo Land in QC. The property is built out of a unique blueprint that has taken the finest elements of a growing campus town like an empire. This development has brought out an extraordinary state-of-the-art infusion of both triplexes and duplexes in the city of Quezon. The beauty and the attractive environment are what make these villas more appealing. In addition to this, the open spaces, the natural landscapes as well as the canopied walks all make the Alveo Land project a great living experience for anyone who would want to be part of this campus style paradise.
Key Details about the Ferndale Villas
The villas has a living space of 150m2. Every area of the property is effectively used. Each villa has a total of two rooms containing two bedrooms, two bathrooms, two toilets and two floor numbers. The units on this property have been classified as either a three storey triplex or a three storey duplex, which has been built under six different house models one can choose from. The villas have been designed and constructed in a way that can ensure that the residential tactility is felt by the residents at all times. There is a total of around 93 different units which have been fairly distributed across the five hectares of land that the property is on.
The Unit Features
The residential development has some unique features that will surely carry you away. The list of features includes:
- A storage space which is under the stairs
- Ventilation and natural light which is in a 185 plan. Alveo Land was able to achieve this by making use of a 3F solar tube.
- An open plan kitchen
- A tanguile which is finger-jointed
- Steps and stairs
- Availability of steel in the automotive paint finishes
The Unit Finishes
Alveo Land has been making use of some different units finishes and this was the same thing that was applied when it came to Ferndale Villas.
- The kitchen cabinets are made of wood which is laminated while the flooring tiled out of 600 by 600 tiles that are similar in structure and size that is homogeneous.
- The dining and living area
- The flooring detail boosts some similarity to that used in the kitchen.
- The bedrooms
- The flooring in the bedrooms is a little different since they are wood laminated with a thickness of 8mm.
- The common bath and toilet
- The flooring and the wall are made out of porcelain tiles of a 300 by 300 dimension which is different from the ones in the bedroom and the kitchen.
- The master bath and toilet
- The flooring and the walling are the same as those in the standard bathroom and toilet which are also 300 by 300.
Why invest with Alveo land?
- Ferndale Villas would be a significant investment mainly because the villas have been developed in Quezon City by a known brand which is Alveo Land. The development company has been able to offer different high valued properties for many urban achievers who are interested.
- Since the residential property is Triplex and duplex as mentioned earlier, a whole 80% of the townhouses have been built as corner units.
- Any person thinking of buying the property is assured of privacy owing to the low-density on every block and distribution. This type of plan ensures that each resident living in the residential property has their private space.
- Alveo Land has been known to be a highly innovative company meaning that residents are constantly going to be provided with innovations so as to ensure that they can live in a comfortable environment.
- Many different amenities have been made available for the residents. This is not only beneficial to the residents alone but to the community. Families can be able to bond as they play a role in the development of the community.
If you are interested in Pre-selling or under construction Townhouse at Alveo Land Ferndale Villas located at Quezon City or if you are a unit owner or landlord interested in selling your existing Townhouse at Alveo Land Ferndale Villas please fill the form below so we can promptly get in touch with you.
Shaw Blvd, Mandaluyong City, Philippines
(+63) 2 531 5670
+63 917 797 5283
+63 908 812 3890
+63 923 162 6308